Markem

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:05:44 -0000, Brian Elfert
wrote:

Markem writes:

Teranews and Gravity as a newsreader. Teranews is free ($3.95) initial
charge (keeps the spammers and trolls away). Gravity is free just
search for Tom's Gravity page.

$3.95 is nothing for a spammer. I used to own an ISP and we would get at
least one spammer a month set up an account and pay the $18.95 on a credit
card. That $18.95 wouldn't get them far as they usually were shut down in
an hour or two.

They require that probably more towards the Snuh trolls actually, it
was implemented after it was found that those yutzs were using
Teranews as an attack base for numerous news groups.

Teranews recieved complaints via they're upstream providers, large
numbers of well written complaints have weight.

Mark