andrewpreece

"raden" wrote in message
In message .com,
writes
For the past 6 months when I shower the water from the boiler keeps
going hot & cold(shower thermostatic controller). By searching the
group & few past posts Have mentioned the air pressure control switch.

How do you know it is a combi problem? I mean, it might be, but the No.1
cause of hot/cold shower problems is variations in the water pressure,
perhaps due to someone in the house flushing a loo, turning on a tap, or a
washing machine operating. If you live in a block of flats it might even be
your
neighbours using water that causes a problem. Can you confirm you have ruled
this
out??? Easy enough to test by turning the ho****er on and listening to see
if the
combi turns on and off, or modulates up and down for a constant demand.

Andy.