Colin Brook

Default Condensing boiler outlet pipe - distance from boundary?

Hello,
I can see from some general searches on Google that there are
regulations about this but find the overall package of 'guidance' quite
confusing.

Is it possible that someone with experience of the
regulations/guidelines could indicate what requirements exist for the
outlet of a gas condensing boiler which is about a metre above ground.
In particular, I'm interested in how far it should be from the property
boundary and if this is a regulation or a guideline. If the latter are
there exceptions?

Look forward to your help,
Regards, Colin
--