Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message
In message , John Schmitt
writes

You could always give them a golf ball to unravel, that would last a few
minutes more

Beware! The bladder at the core contains fluid at high pressure and
puncturing this can result in injury. Not being a spoilsport, but I
remember a rained-off Wednesday (sports day) afternoon when my class, out
of boredom, proceeded to dismantle a golf ball. Someone stuck a compass
into the core and the goo inside easily made the ceiling. Shooting
yourself in the eyes with that will at best be very unpleasant.

Castor oil IIRC (at least acco4rding to the quiz in one of the Indonesian
chatrooms)

We used to pull them apart as kids - I don't remember any injuries

Had golf been invented then?

Mary

--
geoff