lynd

"John Rumm" wrote in message
lynd wrote:

I wanted a package for calls that gave me anytime calls for a fixed fee.

BT
told me they didnt do one.

They do, it is called BT Together Option 3

I have now been told this. That said , when I swapped my call charges over ,
BT didnt do an option 3.

I have no 1571 ( which I do use a lot when I am out) but more

importantly I

Answer machine?

I did have an answerphone before I had 1571 but I do not have one anymore.

I am just annoyed and frustrated that I had all of these things and am now
forced to resort to buying a new answerphone ( and then I have to find a
plug to plug it in. None where the phone line is)

have lost my ex directory and number with hold which in my job are

really
important. Since my number is now available I could have loads of

nutters

Dial a 141 prefix before the number you are calling to withold your
number on a per call basis until they get it sorted.

Thanks. Its getting it sorted that seems to be the problem and the issue
here. One Tel dont seem want to know and dont want to do anything to put it
right. They were quick enough to ask for and change the line over, but slow
to give me the promised facilities.