Ed Sirett

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:48:44 +0100, Paul wrote:

raden wrote:
In message , Bob Martin
writes

in 434951 20050806 124052 "Mark" wrote:

Hi, I am about to install a fitted kitchen, but would like to do all
the 1st
fix electrics myself.

What I would like to know is, what is the ideal height within the
kitchen to
chase the walls for wiring and back boxes for the sockets?

The current sockets fitted by the previous owner are all at different
heights, believe me no two sockets are the same height!

So any help would be appreciated.

Aren't we forbidden to do our own electrics under recent legislation?

Who cares ?

1st fix is the cutting and chasing isn't it. Whats electrical about hole
s and channels?

Where they go.