Robert Swinney

Right on, Lloyd! Other RCM posts over the years have resoundingly
recommended against doing this. Most of us have tried it; it can be done;
it is inherently dangerous; it is only suitable for very light milling; it
is a good way to become adquainted with the ballistic qualities of your
flying spindle. Get a good table, but use it for accurate hole location,
not milling.

Bob Swinney
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote in message
. ..

"Gil HASH" wrote in message
Hello
I want to use my drilling machine (rexon 3300) as a milling machine by
adding a crossing table
Is there anybody who had the same idea?
Is it realistic? (if I don't need a awful accuracy)

Well, you'll get AWFUL accuracy, unless you get one beefy X-Y table, and
your spindle is nearly perfect.

LLoyd