Andy Pandy

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:40:29 +0000 (UTC), "lynd"
wrote:

SNIP

Call centre agrees this was promised and I have not had the connections
made.
The I am told someone will call me within the next 48 hours and tell me how
long before they rectify the problem.

No one calls back.

I have rung them three times now and been told to expect a call from
technical services in the next 48 hours. No calls.

Getting fed up. Just wondered if I was having a bad experience or if this
was common

No help I'm afraid but you're definitely not alone.

There was an article about their poor customer services in the
Financial Mail by Guy Dresser last Sunday week, since when apparently
they have been flooded with calls from disgruntled customers who had
simlar issues with the Call Centre and their billing.

It said that Onetel had vowed to help any customer referred by the
Financial Mail so that may be your best route.

HTH Andy