Kalico

Default Cable size question

I do not have my OSG to hand, but can anyone tell me what the minimum
cable size is to run an oven rated at 3100W (I have the manual and it
only says use 2.5mm and a 20A fuse) plus a hob for which I do not have
the manual but it has a 30A rating.

Also, is there a type of cooker switch that can be used to supply both
devices?

At present, it has the standard cooker switch with 13A socket
alongside, supplied by a 6mm cable, with the oven being supplied
through a 13A plug. I suspect the 6mm will not be sufficient but it
could be close, depending on diversity etc.

TIA

Replace 'spam' with 'org' to reply