BillyBob

"BillyBob" wrote in message
nk.net...

Well, my afternoon project is addressing this problem on my workbench.

I'm
using these leveling feet available at Rockler http://tinyurl.com/9ao8v.
I'll let you know how it works out.

I installed them and they worked like a champ. I am using in a garage on
bare concrete. I move the bench around on a wheeled carriage frequently so
i have a need to re-adjust the feet often. I did not detect in slippage on
the concrete floor. I found the ability to use screw adjustment as opposed
to shims to be superior and more easy to get right quickly. Prior to this,
I was using wood shim wedges under the legs. The screw adjustment is much
more precise and allows me to get it perfect which adds to the stability.

Bob