jo4hn

Hi all,
I haven't been here much lately. My health is just fine, but good ol'
Earthlink decided to cut off my access to newsgroups. Earthlink does
not offer any kind of high speed connectivity where I live, so I use a
Charter Comm. cable link. The reason Earthlink gave had something to
do with my not using their high speed stuff. Great reasoning.

I had been using Netscape news reader and thinking about switching to
Mozilla. I am currently using Google which works OK I guess. I can't
seem to get a.b.p.f or .w however. Does google support those or am I
doing a recto-cranial inversion.

I also need to find a better ISP. Anybody out there support email and
news?

grumble,
jo4hn