Paul - xxx

Default Sectional concrete garages and condensation.

Philip Stokes posted:

I have had this chamber for nearly three years and I
have to say it performs brilliantly. I will still be using it within the
new garage.

Not too much of a problem then, really ..

I would appreciate any comments on the two choices of roof construction,
particularly from anyone who has experience of either type of garage,
and also the likely effectiveness of my proposed use of fans to draw air
through the building.

Ventilation is everything to keeping condensation at bay. IMHO neither roof
will have any significant differences from the other, especially with the
ventilation you describe ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks