The Natural Philosopher

Default Want to build a new house in my back garden

Nick Brooks wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

snip

Best eco house would be an airconditioned underground bunker.

Lit by light pipes.

No windows at all.

snip

It would be difficult to take advantage of passive solar gains in an
underground house. Also, I can't see how living in a house with light
pipes instead of windows could possible be the "best" solution from a
human point of view, even if it was thermally efficient.

Ah, but as any weak brained tosser (=IMM) knows, what is Good For The
Environment Is Good For Humans....:-)

If the insulation is good enough, you don't need the passive solar gains
anyway. 3 meters of earth is better than 60 mm of celotex. And IMMS hot
air will keep him warm forever, and he can always burn his farts in winter.

And the house SHOULD be hermetically sealed - we don't want any precious
oxygen being used by IMM, or and Co2 from his hot air, not to mention
methane from his farts, contributing to global warming do we?

And if he suffocates, that's a huge win win for everyone. One less
consumer of energy, and one source of moral, ecological and verbal
pollution less? One less parasite. And the world a less crowded place.

Its so simple and sane, it has to happen :-)

Nick Brooks