Conan The Librarian

Dooler wrote:

I am wanting to build a workbench, but am unsure how to handle the
slope/unevenness in my garage. Do I make one leg longer than another?
Doing this would make it unlevel if I ever move. The legs/body is
going to be from hard maple and design is based off the how-to bench
from DIY network's show woodworking.

I leveled my bench by using the old style (dense rubber) mousepads
as shims. It also has the effect of preventing the bench from skidding
on the concrete floor.

I can't imagine *trying* to cut the legs unevenly.

Wait a second ... maybe if you *did* try to, then your legs would be
perfectly even. Heaven knows, doing it the other way didn't work.

Chuck Vance