Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Robert

Bob did you actually see any mentioning of cyanide gas in any of those
research papers, all I see is possible dermatitis etc., and gluing skin
together, but nowhere is there any mentioning of cyanide gas mild or
otherwise.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

wrote:

We have a bona fide research chemist in our group, and he has warned us
about using key filings or any other kind of non ferrous metals with
CA. According to him, the smoke that come off the metal in reaction to
being mixed/exposed to the glue is actually the molecules of cyanide
being released, and therefore you have a mild form of cyanide gas!

J Robert