Harry K

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Jane Doe" wrote in message

Okay, here's the problem: The motion detection is working fine on both of
them, but the 'staying on' thing is no longer working.

I have no idea what the problem is, but it seems logical [to me] that it's
NOT a sensor problem. If that's correct...what is the problem? Any input
will be greatly appreciated!

Something is broke. A new one is about 15 bucks, so just replace it.

Thee is a timer in the circuit that tells the lights how long to stay on.
Most have some adjustability. try a different setting and if it does not
work, head to the store for a new one.

Yep, for the minimal cost it just isn't worth screwing around trying to
fix what is most likely a 'chip' problem and non-fixable anyhow.

Harry K