Skankweed

Default Water Pump Problem..

I've been battling some plumbing issues and today i replaced my water
pump. it's a shallow dug well 10 feet deep and it's a simple shallow
well jet pump 3/4 HP 220V.

Anyways everything is more or less working, but my pump runs for about
8-10 seconds every 10-15 minutes with no water use.

I know there's a very small leak somewhere. That much is obvious.

If i leave it be for a day or two that shouldn't affect the pump too
much should it?

Also what's the best way to find such a small leak? I don't see any
water leaking anywhere, but it's so darn muggy that there's a lot of
condensation so i cant say that with 100% certainty.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated..

skank