Dan Major

"CW" wrote in
nk.net:

Nope. Used to buy whipping cream and you had to get it out of the
container with a spoon. No where near that today. I still use my
grandmothers ice cream recipe. To get it to come out right, I have to
cut the amount of milk in half and double the amount of cream called
for.

Gee, since we;re already way off-topic, what's your grandmother's ice cream
recipe? One of my best memories of childhood is sitting on the back stoop
at my great-grandparent's house hand cranking on the ice cream churn. Only
the kids that took a turn on the crank got a bowl!