Lee Michaels

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:49:22 GMT, "CW" wrote:

No threat of that. Near as I can tell, you can't buy heavy creme in the
US.
What we used to call milk is now half and half.

That is damned funny, and all too true.

Reminds me of a job I had at a cafeteria when I first came to the city from
living on a farm. I tasted the milk and told the mangement that something
was wrong with it. They tasted it and said it was fine. And they ran around
and had a number of people taste it to make sure. Then they asked me why I
thought it was bad.

I told them that it was watered down. They asked me where I was from. I told
them a farm. They all laughed. They went on to inform me that this was the
city. And they did things differrent than the farm. It bacame something of
a stnding joke that I was from the farm. Nothing hurtful. Just some
cityslickers asking all kinds of questions about another kind of life.

I used to work on dairy farms. And the milk would foam up because of the
high butterfat content. Even so called "whole" milk is watered down and has
cream taken out of it.

Remeber when you could buy juice that had particulate matter in it and was
thick? Now all you can buy is the strined, watered down pretend juices.