Upscale

"lgb" wrote in message

In fact, I'd like to still be able to find books at the library on
making explosives and to go easily buy the ingredients and try them out
at my own risk, without the law interfering. I did that as a kid. I
can't say it was absolutely legal, even back then, but nobody got very
excited about it.

Well, if you're serious about that, then you can get all the information you
desire on the subject by perusing a few newsgroups. One of the binary
newsgroups I inhabit like (alt.binaries.educational.wares or
alt.binaries.cuts) gets a number of files posted on a regular basis that
deal with explosives.

Can't offer any suggestions as to where to by stuff, but many common
explosives are made out of everyday materials. I'm all for the internet, but
there's some aspects about it that make me decidedly nervous. Guess I'm at
least partially, the author of my own misfortunes eh? ~ passing information
like this around.