lgb

In article JEMJe.85491$%Z2.38122@lakeread08, says...
Have a neighbor that is trying to sell a Shopsmith that belonged to her
husband who died a couple years back.

Any body have an idea what she should ask/can get for it? Looked at a couple
of Shopsmith auctions on Ebay but they weren't much help. Thanks.

If it's a fairly recent model (last 10-15 years?), I've seen similar go
for $800-$900 at estate sales. I've seen newspaper ads in the $1000-
$1500 range, but don't know if they sold for that.

If it's an older model (Shopsmith's been around a long time) it could go
as low as $200-$300 even in great condition.

--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever