Default FS Very Nice Small Lathes in SoCal

We just had two very nice small lathes consigned at MarMachine in Costa
Mesa, CA. The first is a very late model and nearly unused EMCO 10. It
has an EMCO 3J and 4J chuck, 5C collet closer, threading dial, 4
position tool post, a band new tailstock, carriage stop, threading dial
and misc. spares. It is quite unusual as it is factory built with a
single phase 120V motor. While it is a small lathe it also has a sheet
metal factory stand. I think the only smaller free standing lathe I
know of is the Chicom 9"x 20", so hated by everyone. Priced at $2650.
The second lathe is a 12/13" x 24" Lion lathe made in Bulgaria. This is
about as beefy as small lathes get. It is complete with a 6" Set-Tru 3J
chuck with removable top jaws, KDK tool post, steady rest, follower
rest, coolant pump, splash shield and other niceties. It is 3 phase and
Lion is marketing lathes in this country so parts would be available if
you could ever figure a way to damage something. Price at $3600. We
still have 5 Bridgeports, 2 SBL's and numerous other machines available
if you need something and and can't locate it near to home. I will be
sending a small trailer to the East Coast in late September so
delivery, at a fair price is an option. Leigh at
MarMachine