Gerald Miller

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:43:04 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Ken Davey" wrote

My point of view in this is NOT the bring a knife to a gunfight thing but
rather the use of a weapon that can cause serious injury in response to a
(weapon?) water balloon which, at worst, can damage one's dignity.
I do areee that the response of authority was 'over-the-top' and could
have been handled better.

Without actually being present during the incident we have no way of
knowing if the actions and reactions of everybody concerned were
appropriate.

Regards.
Ken.

Tell it to a ten year old that is being attacked by five people. If I were
her parents, I would say, "Nice aim."

Steve

Too bad someone wasn't standing by equipped to retaliate in kind, with
water from a water jet device capable of pattern cutting armor plate.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada