Ron DeBlock

I agree with the others regarding the LED headlamp. My daughter (11 y.o.)
gave me one for Christmas last year - it's got two white LEDs, or you can
switch to a red one so you don't mess up your night vision. I've had a
fluorescent drop light for many years, and it served me well. Since
getting the headlamp, I rarely use the drop light. It's very handy,
small, cool and the light always shines where I'm looking. Great for
working on the car, the electrical panel, plumbing under the sink, or
whatever.

--
Ron DeBlock N2JSO
If God had meant for Man to see the sunrise,