Peter Wiley

In article , Ken Davey
wrote:

jim rozen wrote:
In article , Ken Davey says...

My point of view in this is NOT the bring a knife to a gunfight
thing but rather the use of a weapon that can cause serious injury
one's dignity.

OK, but how do you square that with the 5 to 1 difference in
numbers? Do five water balloon throwers equal one rock tosser?

Jim

In a word - NO!

Don't think anyone else agrees with you. What, IYO, was she supposed to
do? Stay there & cop it? Run off to mummy? Throw her shoes at them?
Walk up to one & punch him out? What?

Hey. 5 kids started it by throwing water balloons. That was totally
unacceptable behaviour. One copped a rock in return. Had it been my kid
that copped the rock, he woulda copped a kick in the ass to go with it,
for being a bully.

PDW