oswin2461

Default Value of used Shopsmith

Have a neighbor that is trying to sell a Shopsmith that belonged to her
husband who died a couple years back. Since I'm always in the driveway
working on wood (at least until SWMBO gives the green light for a backyard
garage) she asked me about it and how to sell it. Recommended the local
Trading Post Mag but have no idea what to tell her to ask for it.

Looked at the machine and it appears to have all the standard accessories
plus the bandsaw and jointer attachment. Her husband was the type that took
good care of things so I'm sure it is in excellent condition.

Any body have an idea what she should ask/can get for it? Looked at a couple
of Shopsmith auctions on Ebay but they weren't much help. Thanks.

Oswin