lp13-30

Beachcomber is correct in his advice, except for the statement that the
worst case scenario would be burning the compressor up due to low
voltage caused by bad wiring. That is the second worst-- the worst would
be starting a fire. Actually though, in this case, that would be less
likely since you would not leave the unit plugged in if it does not run.
(at least I would hope not) I agree about backstabbed outlets.
Backstabbing, and the manufacture of outlets and switches capable of
being backstabbed should be outlawed. Larry