Edwin Pawlowski

"Mikepier" wrote in message
ups.com...

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
Before
you invest much time and money in it, check out the prices of new units.
Small bedroom sized units can be bought new for less that the minimum an
AC
tech has to charge to troubleshoot and repair it.

I guess you didn't read my entire post.

First off, what size A/C are we talking about? If it's like 5,000 or
6000 BTU, I would not waste time, they are so cheap today and more
energy efficient. You could pick one for $100.

But I replied to the OP first. HIS post stated the voltage. YOU made
essentially the same comment I made. What is the problem? apples - oranges