JANA

The voltage regulator circuit is defective. It is also possible that the
output transistor, or device in the supply is shorted in some way.

You will need some troubleshooting and servicing skills, and the sources for
the parts, to fix your power supply. If your supply uses common generic
parts, these can be purchased from any of the generic electronics parts
suppliers. If you have to send it out, this would not be cost effective,
since they are not expensive to buy.

--

JANA
_____

"DS" wrote in message
t.ca...
I have a 12 volt power supply that converts 110AC to 12V DC (actually 13.5.)
I haven't used it for some time.
I was using it to check some wiring and find it is now putting out 21 VDC.
???
ds

--
THE WORLD WILL END TONIGHT AT 9 O'CLOCK!
(9:30 in Newfoundland.)