bf

robo hippy wrote:
You will be able to
work on a few small things, or one large
thing in your shop, but not a number of things all at once.It won't be
a production shop, but you will have a lot of fun in it.
robo hippy

Now, I agree with that. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Being
pressed for space kind of motivates you to get things finished LOL.

I already have a set of bookshelves in one corner of the basement that
are only about 6 hours plus finishing from being done, but I keep
starting other stuff. But I will finish them after this current project
is done.