Dave Hinz

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:34:41 -0700, SteveB wrote:

"Steve Peterson" 123@nospam wrote in message

Steve B
Thanks for reposting the article in it's entirety. I had not seen it till
you did so.

You're welcome. Would you like to see it again? I wanted to follow
netiquette, and post the message I was responding to.

Reposting spam/troll posts is suggested in _which_ netiquette guide,
exactly?

You will notice that
I only posted the pertinent parts here to assist the usenet impaired in
following the conversation.

Maybe you could learn how to _effectively_ deal with spam/troll posts,
rather than helping them bypass filters. Which I think might have been
Steve P's point.

I am sure you will see it reposted hundreds of times should you choose to
follow this inane thread. Should you be on a dialup, or a cell hook up, or
just narrow bandwidth, you should really thank Cliff, and not me.

"All the other kids are doing it; don't blame me", in other words. Most
of us grow out of that by the end of grade school. Wouldn't it be
easier to just say "Wups, my bad, I won't do that any more", or just
ingore it and, you know, not do it any more? It's fine if you don't
want to exert the effort to discourage it, but please don't make it
worse, OK?