Gunner

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:40:43 GMT, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Cliff wrote:

[
Outsourcing the President's Job

Congress today announced that the office of President of the United
States of America will be outsourced to overseas interests as of
August 31st. The move is being made to save not only a significant
portion of the President's $400,000.00 yearly salary, but also a
record $521 billion in deficit expenditures and related overhead.

We would save even more if we simply eliminated the Presidency, and all
legislation is automatically vetoed. Less would pass if all bills
required 2/3 to 3/4 majority (but it probably would still be too many).

Maybe we can require the retired presidents to pick up their retirement
pay in Bagdad?

Im waiting with bated breath to see if the Libs (and unfortunately far
too many Conservatives) implode if the new bill that requires each
future bill to be prefaced with how each bill is covered under the
Constitution, along with the end results of said bills.

Having to prove each bill is Constitutional in action, will weed out a
****load of legislation. I can see Nazi Pelosi and Swinestein bursting
into flames at the podium. Of course...it will smell like burning

Gunner