kevin

Getting rid of the sulfer smell is somewhat tricky. Carbon will work a
little, but it doesn't last long, and you have to change the filter a
very very often. And it doesn't get rid of all the smell either.

Outgassing is probably the most complete solution. There are ways to do
it -- along the lines of the 1000gal tank idea with a sprayer and a
pump. But it is a bit more involved than just a naive hookup. You need
float switches, pressure switches, pumps, an agitator to stir up the
water and splash it around, an a mechanism to release the sulfer gas
that builds up constantly, vented somewhere safe (and where the stink
won't cause new problems). I'm sure they can be built custom, but you
will need to read up on it.

Me -- I just found a different source for my drinking water.
-Kevin