Doctor Drivel

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
raden wrote:
In message , Matt
writes
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

The 64,000 dollar question. How about setting up a fund to pay an
inquiry agent to find out? I'll bung in a few quid. ;-)

No need, with the right contacts there is a huge file of info
available. Very interesting reading.

My email addy is valid ...

So is mine if you look at the sig. And I'm curious. Very curious. ;-)
Do a Google search on me, and you get straight to my IBS 'advert'. Can't
see why John, Adam, IMM, Drivel, or whatever the latest name is, would
want to hide from getting work from his postings here and elsewhere. If he
is, as he claims, a heating engineer designing on a freelance basis.

As if.

The van driver for a PM is the best guess. With a good ear for those he
delivers to. And plenty of catalogues from work.

Total madness. Madness.