Chip

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 21:18:32 GMT,it is alleged that "ARWadsworth"
spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Stuart Noble wrote:
I might just agree with you there, but I'll still do the other 99% of
the cuts without :-)

I prefer a perfect edge on all my cut tiles regardless of the time
taken. ;-)

therin lies madness :-)

Heh heh. I actually like to take my time when tiling, as with much else
DIY. Madness, probably. But then I don't feel inclined to need to do a
makeover every couple of years. ;-)

Never one to follow fashion.

That should not be a problem. If you do nothing drastic or rash to the house
decorations (especially an older property) then every so often you will be
back in fashion.

I do believe that wall papering ceilings is now coming back into fashion. I
wonder if people will paper straight over the holes they made last year in
an attempt to have fashionable spot lighting in their lounge.

Adam

Shouldn't have had to make holes last year, the ones from the 70s
would have been good enough g

--
There are three things which I consider excellent advice. First, don't
smoke to excess. Second, don't drink to excess.