SteveB

"Steve Peterson" 123@nospam wrote in message
Sources in Baghdad and Falluja say Mr. Bush would receive a warm
reception from local Iraqis. They have asked to be provided with
details of his arrival so that they might arrange an appropriate
welcome.

~ Author Unknown ~
]

Take it to someone who cares, you crossposting moron.

PLONK

Steve

Steve B
Thanks for reposting the article in it's entirety. I had not seen it till
you did so.
Steve

You're welcome. Would you like to see it again? I wanted to follow
netiquette, and post the message I was responding to. You will notice that
I only posted the pertinent parts here to assist the usenet impaired in
following the conversation.

I am sure you will see it reposted hundreds of times should you choose to
follow this inane thread. Should you be on a dialup, or a cell hook up, or
just narrow bandwidth, you should really thank Cliff, and not me.

Steve

Steve