George Raetz

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:09:01 -0600, "George Raetz"
wrote:

Evaporator fan runs great. Also, I took the back cover off the
freezer, Set the timer to defrost, and I could see the heater glow
red hot and remove all the frost. The (brand new) timer seems to
work OK. All I can think of at this point would be an intermittent
connection problem, or possibly your suggestion.
Thank you very much for help
George

Turtle says the defrost thermostat could be dodgy. I dunno.
It could be worth a shot. They don't cost that much to replace.

-john

Well, I replaced said thermostat, and problem solved!
Thanks very much for help
George