Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Andy Hall
writes

Is there a combi guild or something like that? A deeper magic (in CS
Lewis speak)? Please tell us and we will understand that there is a
Deeper Magic here.

I noted from a recent article published by the BBC that over 70% of
people are not in favour of building on green field sites. I suppose
that the remaining 30% think that it is and believe that combis cure
world hunger, Bush's foreign policy and send helicopters to
Mozambique.

Clearly these people never run out of hot water either and firmly
believe that extracting a quart from a pint pot is eminently possible.
They also believe that water and gas supply provisioning is infinite
and that Poxi Batterton is a quality manufacturer. I imagine that
they still believe that Tony Blair is an honest man.

The closest approach to an honest man in NuLabia has just snuffed it

Maxie, I know you do like to have fun.