Doctor Drivel

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:02:08 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message
.. .
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

My God! Does this turkey know how much, the size and price, and noise

and
vibration of a 4.5 bar pump? He thinks it is like a fish tank pump.

304mm x 423mm x 247mm
34 litres/minute @ 4.75bar
£203.28 trade

....plus VAT, which means you will be pay closer to £300, then the

flexible
and other fitting on top will make it probaly over £300. Some combi's

are
not that much more expensive, and do not put out 44.8 dBA @ 1 metre, of
sound and vibrate the house down and never run out of hot water. Best go
for an additional combi.

Is there a combi guild or something like that?

Do you wnat to join?

I noted from a recent article
published by the BBC that over 70% of
people are not in favour of building on
green field sites.

That is because they are victims of propaganda. Tell people less than 7.5 %
of the land is built on and they don't believe it; you never knew until I
told you. They are so indoctrinated that they think half the country is
paved. Well your sycophantic ways would to keep the stinking landowning
rich, very rich. Must something to do with reptiles.

I suppose that the remaining 30% think
that it is and believe that combis cure
world hunger,

Was that in the survey too?

I imagine that
they still believe that Tony Blair
is an honest man.

Still brainwashed by Thatcher and the Tory party aren't you. The Tory party
has nothing to give 95% of the people of this country whatsoever.

We could all vote for them again, and have all those people living on the
streets and mass poverty again. ..and have them issue free Makita's to
Little Middle Englanders to put up high fences so they can't see the council
houses.