Andy Hall

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:02:08 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message
.. .
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

My God! Does this turkey know how much, the size and price, and noise

and
vibration of a 4.5 bar pump? He thinks it is like a fish tank pump.

304mm x 423mm x 247mm
34 litres/minute @ 4.75bar
£203.28 trade

....plus VAT, which means you will be pay closer to £300, then the flexible
and other fitting on top will make it probaly over £300. Some combi's are
not that much more expensive, and do not put out 44.8 dBA @ 1 metre, of
sound and vibrate the house down and never run out of hot water. Best go
for an additional combi.

Is there a combi guild or something like that? A deeper magic (in CS
Lewis speak)? Please tell us and we will understand that there is a
Deeper Magic here.

I noted from a recent article published by the BBC that over 70% of
people are not in favour of building on green field sites. I suppose
that the remaining 30% think that it is and believe that combis cure
world hunger, Bush's foreign policy and send helicopters to
Mozambique.

Clearly these people never run out of hot water either and firmly
believe that extracting a quart from a pint pot is eminently possible.
They also believe that water and gas supply provisioning is infinite
and that Poxi Batterton is a quality manufacturer. I imagine that
they still believe that Tony Blair is an honest man.

Discuss.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl