Gunner

On a whim..I ran the TrendMicro online virus checker called Housecall
on one of the least effected boxes..and it found 167 versions of a
virus called Tenga.A..which appears to be similar enough to Gaelicum.A
to register. This on my kids box btw.

I let it try to heal or recover the 167 infected files..all .exe files
btw...and it appears to have done just that. Subsequent scans by other
programs didnt find any viruses, so now Ill try to do the same to the
server. My box is so infected that it will not boot except in safe
mode..which also doesnt allow the modem to be used..sigh. In regular
mode, it logs on, logs off, logs on, logs off..all by its lonesome, so
Ill have to deal with that..

So I may be able to save most of the files. insert deity of your
choice willing.

Gunner