Alexander

schreef in bericht
ups.com...
I've been looking at in circuit programs for a new project I'l like to
start. I reckon I'd need a in circuit programmer as I'm new to the
16h628 and would probably compile my code a few hundred times before it
works

I've been looking at wisp628 (http://www.voti.nl/wisp628/index.html)
and it looks like the ideal thing. One question I have though is it
looks like you need a programmed 16f628 for the actual programmer. Do I
now have to build a programmer to program the 16f628 so that I can use
it in the in-circuit programmer?

Can anyone shed some light on this? Is it a good way to do projects?
Should I be looking at something else?

PS This is for a hobbiest project so whatever I need I'd like to build.

Thanks

Try an LVP Cable

http://home.vrweb.de/~lotharstolz/st...vpc/index.html