Dave Liquorice

Default anemometer mechanism

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:59:17 +0100, Tim Mitchell wrote:

I have googled for ages trying to find someone who supplies
anemometer mechanisms, the 3 cup sort of thing, ...

I think you can get spares for the WM918 (Oregan Scientific) or WX200
(Tandy) automatic weather station. ISTR that the wind vane and
anemometer assembly was =A340 to =A360. The wind vane output is from the=

wiper of 360 deg potentiometer and the wind speed from a reed switch
that closes once per revolution of the cups.

Try some of the weather station retailers.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail