rjs

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

We had it done about 7 years ago...

No problems noted and the house does seem to retain its heat for longer.

Mine was done 10 or 15 years ago (previous owners) and doesn't seem that
great - it doesn't extend above the ground floor all round the house.

Also when I got the govt sponsored bods along to assess the options of
grant assisted loft insulation (none!) they observed that they would not
top up any existing cavity wall insulation, not because of unknown
provenance (same big UK firm whose name I forget installed it originally
as came to do the loft inspection) but because they do not add to
existing installations, and he said no one else would.

FWIW

Richard
--
Real email address is RJSavage at BIGFOOT dot COM