Flat Eric

Default Saniflow : Coupling copper pipe to soil stack

(Flat Eric) wrote in message . com...
[posting a blank reply to send this up the list again, as it took
about 4 days to appear 1st time round!]
Does anyone know how you would go about coupling a 22mm (or possibly
32mm if my route is 12m - touch and go) copper waste pipe from a
Saniflow to an old cast iron soil stack. As it stands I would have to
drill a suitable hole in the stack, then couple it some how. This is
the bit I'm unsure about.

The only complication is that I only have access to one 'side' of the
stack. There has been an extension on the house and the soil pipe now
runs down partially behind the wall of the extension:

______|O ---soil stack (I can get to this side of it)
-

| ---extension

My rudimentary diagram does not show that the 3 walls that surround
the stack are very tight against it and all cemmented up to the pipe,
so I don't think I could get any strap type fitting round the pipe.

Cheers