Doctor Drivel

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Paul Giverin wrote:

Getting back to the shower:- Given the benefits that the improvements
to my house (which I detailed above) will give me, the loss of my power
shower would never have scuppered these plans. I'm now trying to make
sure that I get the best possible shower I can with the system I now
have.

Sorry to jump in so quickly,

You didn't jump in quickly, you just didn't know.

but it's so common these days for people to
be conned into a combi without realising
the disadvantages.

No disadvantages in the average house if sized up properly.

As you'd find elsewhere in this thread
it's happened to a pal of mine, and it's the
middle of the year where incoming water
temperature means it will be at
the peak of performance.

Not sized properly.