Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Paul Giverin wrote:
Getting back to the shower:- Given the benefits that the improvements
to my house (which I detailed above) will give me, the loss of my power
shower would never have scuppered these plans. I'm now trying to make
sure that I get the best possible shower I can with the system I now
have.

Thanks for the complete explanation, Paul.

Sorry to jump in so quickly, but it's so common these days for people to
be conned into a combi without realising the disadvantages. As you'd find
elsewhere in this thread it's happened to a pal of mine, and it's the
middle of the year where incoming water temperature means it will be at
the peak of performance.

As regards the best shower to get for your particular circumstances I'm
sure others have helped.

--
*There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.