woodworker88

Default How do SawStop Table Saws Compare as Saws?

I am interested in hearing from all of you who have or have used
Sawstop-equipped table saws how these saws compare to other table saws.
I am familiar with the technology for stopping the blade, and think
this is worthwhile for my purposes, but I am not about to throw away my
money on a crappy saw. Also, how much did you pay for your saw, where
did you get it, and what kind of accessories did you get with it?
Also, I have heard various rumors about weird blade changes, using dado
blades in the machine, etc. Can you use any normal TS accessory in
this saw? Thanks in advance,
Woodworker88