michael

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
"michael" wrote in message
snip--

Just spend the money and get a Lixie. Comes with a wood handle that is
grooved in the grip are. Don't like fibreglass handles, too springy. And
those one-piece cast abortions? I had one once, gave it away.

mj

What the hell's a Lixie, hippie? I already told everyone that the Nupla
hammers are as good as they get.

Hippie? Me? You may be too old a dog to learn anything, but...G They
have the Lixie in MSC BigBook. Wood handle so ya can feel what yer doin.
And shot in the head in two weight amounts for each available face
diameter. I just noticed they offer a 3 inch face with 116 and 168 ounce
head weights. Pack a punch for sure.

Later, oldtimer