Steen Family

Kristian

The FS chipbreaker from mitsubishi is probably just to aggressive for the
stability of your setup. they work great to make a very small chip but do
have more tool pressure. If the material you are cutting doesn't chip
easily try gradually going up on the aggressiveness of the chipbreaker
mitsubishi has them listed in there book.

To those who feel an FS is only for stainless.
I use them daily on 9310 and 8620 for phenomenal chip control and unbeatable
tool life, oh but not in the grade that Kristian is using I use AP25N.

good luck

clayton

"Kristian Ukkonen" wrote in message

D Murphy wrote:
I guess he found some ultra rare CNMG-411-FS inserts. I wonder if they

are
the unobtanium grade.

The exact type under green plastic package is:
"CNMG120408-FS NX2525
CNMG432FS"

On top of package there are listed cutting speeds
for stainless (70-150 m/min) and steel (210-300 m/min).
So these are obviously meant for steel also.

Kristian Ukkonen.